Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Cats that can read

As I was strolling the streets of Belgrade last Sunday, I came across this book store (BTW there are many bookstores in Belgrade) that was closed, but had this cat sitting in the corner of the window.  It caught me off-guard as he was perfectly still like a statue watching the world go by.  Then I saw that he was standing on a cat book, titled Bob.  Perhaps he knew the cat, or author.  LOL.  Strange thta of all the books, this cat sat on a cat book.  Then a few minutes later I saw this missing cat sign.  Looks like my little friend, doesn’t he?  So funny and peculiar.  I love these random moments of humor.




3 comments:

  1. I love how you find random things like that & share it. Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book is A Streetcat Named Bob and it's an interesting story! Bob is very famous and there's a movie based on the book as well. There's actually a whole series of books. Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete