Thursday, October 31, 2019

Belgium: Ghent towers and churches

I can’t believe it's been 2 months and heading back to the states today.  It has been an excellent couple of months and I can’t say I’m exhausted or road weary yet.  OK, looking forward to my bed and a hot bath though.  Plus, I really want my nespresso capuccinos in the morning, but otherwise, I enjoyed being on the road in different cities to experience something new and different.  Plus it challenges me to sharpen my skills, especially my navigation skills.  Yesterday I went to Ghent and had a very nice time visiting the cathedral, churches and Belfort Tower.  Yes, I climbed yet one more tower and this one was very tight quarters (see photos).  Lovely city. 


Creative shot of streaming light through church windows.

















1 comment:

  1. Proud of you climbing the narrow tower stairs alone without needing me to sing to you! 😎

    ReplyDelete