Friday, February 7, 2020

Vagabond: 60 already!!!! Happy Birthday to me

Today I am 60!  How did all those years pass so quickly.  But what a great run up to now.  Currently at a yoga/meditation retreat which is the perfect Segway into my next decade on this earth.  I still feel like 30 in my head and the body is hanging in there, but with some aches and pains.  Loving life and my tribe of friends and family.  I am GRATEFUL for my life!!!!!!

A beautiful day in which I was sung Happy Birthday by my fellow yogis twice.  I like doing something unique and new for my birthdays, and this was all that and then some.


Gabi Vogt creation for my special day.  Also got an amazing poem from Roland







Johanne from Scotland but teaching English in Asia

Kimi gave the best mantra massage and has a beautiful personality.  She  has an  amazing spirit.

Mayyan from Jerusalem.  Gave me very beneficial Ayurvedic treatments.  

Terri and I escaping to the Crab Market

The young - when did they get so tall?  Loved being amongst their energy

Our yoga tribe

Angelica.  From Germany, lived in the states and now lives in an ashram in India






2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful 60th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie calls me and says "Can you meet me in Cambodia so I do not have to celebrate my 60th birthday by myself?". After figuring out where Cambodia was on the globe, I said "yes!". Laurie hammed it up beautifully while we sang to her. We all know Laurie will never have to celebrate alone as she finds interesting friends wherever she goes.

    ReplyDelete